This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Cat 4 Sale

This is my big feline friend "Sox". I spend most of my time chasing her around the basement.
Kendra gets mad at me if I chase her alot. I have to compete with this cat when it comes to Miss Kendra. This is her Kitty. She ignores me if that fat cat is around. Sometimes Whisker's and I gang up on her and chase her into her room. Then mom gets mad and shuts the door so we can't get her. So I was thinking......using my Aire brain......I thought.....I should sell this cat! What a wonderful way to get rid of her and have Kendra ALL TO MYSELF!! If anyone is interested in this kitty cat, send me a personal e-mail and I'll see what I can do. But DON'T TELL KENDRA!

6 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Now Lillie V,
This isn't nice! Good thing Christmas is past or Santa wouldn't be smiling down on you! Shame on you! hehehehe

Hugs,
Maggie

Sunshade said...

I'LL BUY I'LL BUY!!! I'll even buy the poop that comes with it!!!!!

I'm sending you a personal e-mail RIGHT NOW!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

Sunshade said...

Dear Lillie,

I'm so sorry about the comment Miss Sunshade left you. We will not be buying Sox, she is Kendra's best friend, and we can't take her best friend away like that.

Don't worry, Kendra will be yours in no time, I know that for a fact.

Sincerely,
Sunshade's mum

Boo Casanova said...

hey lillie, you should really read joe stains blog. he has been trying hard to get rid of his brother - Tanner aka the doofus! :-) he tried many many tricks but *ahem* failed miserably. LOL

wet wet licks

boo

Fu Fu said...

Haa.. Lillie, how come you're selling away Kendra's cat. So any takers?


~ fufu

Myeo said...

We just wanted to say that Sunshade is a potential buyer...hehe until we read her Mom's comments. Ooops.

Love
Boy n Baby