This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog

Saturday, January 24, 2009

To my Tan Torkelson!

I got a message from Tan Torkelson a.k.a. Tanner Doofus (but remember he's not really a doofus). He said he' like me to blog since, I hadn't in quite a while, he'd like to see me. Well. HERE I AM!!

Its been pretty cold here in MN. Where we live we have about 24" of SNOW! Last week it was -29 one morning with a windchill of -50!! The hooman pups DIDN'T go to SCHOOL for 2 days. Can you believe it?
Then it warmed up (well sort of) until last night.....today when I woke up it was -11 with windchills from -26 to -36!! That is chilly. Right now I am chillin' with Kendra on the bed. She's making her hooman pup friend a birthday gift! I am helping. So I better go and help her finish! Talk to you all SOON! Oh and, I LOVE YOU TAN TORKELSON! I don't care if you have a booty mark on your face. I just hope that your mom doesn't take you back to that MEAN vet person! Maybe you should run away and come visit me. You'll need your parka, though!

6 comments:

Joe Stains said...

omdog you are soooooooooo pretty and bootiful!!! I really HOPE my smart dot just falls off cuz I dont want to have to be SURGERIZED again. I still keep your PICTURE in my little house, I see you EVERYDAY! I know you don't do that blogging much but I am one true husband I PROMISE!

TAN Torkelson

Molly the Airedale said...

You're looking good, Miss Lillie Valentine! Those are some mighty cold temps! brrrrrrrrrrrr
Stay warm!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Princess Patches said...

We are really glad to hear from you Lillie! You are looking very pretty! Try to stay warm!


Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

DogsDeserveFreedom said...

Sounds like the weather here today - it was -32c when I was driving in to work :(

DogsDeserveFreedom

The Black and Tans. said...

You certainly have been having some very cold weather and here we are in the UK grumbling about -7c and a foot of snow. Our winter coats certainly are helping us to keep warm.

Molly and Taffy

Anonymous said...

Hi,Very exciting to see the offers.These couponshelped me save a lot and wish to have more coupons.