This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Hangin' out

This week I've been hangin' out with my people because mom has off from work because the kids have vacation bible school at church in the evening. Its been nice that they are home......Here are some pictures of me before that awwful haiwcut. I was really fuzzy and cute.

This is how I look now....I know alot of people have been wondewing what I look like and if it is really that awwful.
You can decide for yourself.....I'm gonna go stick my head in the sand.......

6 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We LOVE your hairecut, Lilly! You look nice and trim and sleek and lovely!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Faya said...

You look great ! I knew it ! You are marvelous sweet Lillie !
Kisses, Faya

Joe Stains said...

Well Tanner is running around yelling, THAT IS MY HOT WIFE, so I think he approves of your hair cut. I think it looks good too!

Noah the Airedale said...

Crikey Lilly, you really don't need to stick your head in the sand. You look nice.

tailwags
Noah xx

Girl Girl Hamster said...

You still look very cute Lillie. :)

*hugs*
~ Girl girl

Harry said...

Well I too think you look perfectly adorable. I can't see what you were so worried about, and you must feel so much cooler.

Toodle pip,
Harry x