This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Back! Finally.....

WHAT'S UPPPPP?????????????????????????????????
Hi Tanner! Hi Everyone! I'm back. My hoomans were gone this weekend and made me go to the kennels and I didn't like it very much! Now I am back and I am so excitederest cuz MY husband, Tanner's mom & dad are getting MARRIED!!! Isn't that great news? Now I can't wait until the big vows get taken but I can't get to Arizona because I don't have a ride but I'd like to wish them well and if I could be there I'd ask Tanner's mom if I could be the flowerest girl, and Tanner could be the ring bearerest. Not like bearering naked but carrying the ring. So I am back and I say to you all WHAT's UP??????????????????????????????????I LUV YOU TANNER!!!!! YOU ARE SO CUTEREST!! I LOVE BOSTON TERRORESTS!! Mr. Whiskers told me to cut the caps cuz that means I'm yelling. SORRY!! I'm just so exciterest that I'm out of that darned kennels and that I'm back home with my family and school will be out soon and the pups will be home with me for the entire summer!!

Later Dudes and Dudettes!
Lillie V

7 comments:

Ruby Bleu said...

Hi Lilly...
So glad you are back. If you want...I could fuel Aire Ruby up and take you to the wedding? We could surprise Tan-man???

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Joe Stains said...

tanner is screaming now that you have to come here, oh dear. he is such a Doofus, but is real excited now. I hope you can make it because now I am sure he won't shut about it!!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hey Lillie, good to see you back. You got funny glasses on that photo haa

~ Girl girl

Molly the Airedale said...

Hi Lilly! It's great to see you! We missed you! Maybe we should all crash Joey and Tanner's mom and dad's wedding?! hehehehe

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Cassidy said...

Sounds like you going to have a great summer!

Nibbles
Cassidy x

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Lillie,
I am sure you must be so happy to be back!! Did you miss Tanner heaps while you were at the kennel?
See ya at your in-law's wedding!

Bogart H. Devil said...

Woo-hoo, welcome back pretty girl!!!

Love,
Bogart