This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

It's St. Patrick's day, and everyone can feel just a little Irish- Even me! Check out my cool bandanna- it matches my boyfriend Tanner's! Bark if you're Irish!























Here are some random pictures of me at obedience school. Kendra is my trainer. Mom wants me to learn to obey Kendra, too. Plus it gives us some time to be alone together and have fun.

























This is my pal Rusty. I met him at School. He is a mind golden doodle. He is very fluffy and soft. Isn't he cute?







Thanks to everyone who stopped by today! I have to go.....I have a St. Patrick's Day party to go to. My mom is celebrating a very special birthday today. She said something about it being the 11th celebration of her 29th birthday!! Does anyone know what that means? If you do, I'd really like you to explain it to her. She seems very confused. Could she be getting OLD? Why would anyone want to celebrate their 29th birthday 11 times? Have a GREAT day! MUAH!
Lillie O'Valentine

11 comments:

Fu Fu said...

Hey Lillie, Happy st. Patty day. Your friend Rusty looks fluffy and cute. Happy Birthday to your mum... Woh I hope she shares her cake with you, she must be real popular to have to celebrate her birthday 11 times. ;)

~ fufu

Molly the Airedale said...

Hi Lillie,

You look very stylish in your Irish bandana!
Tell your mom happy birthday from us, okay?


Love ya lots,
Maggie

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Happy birthday to mum!

Looking lovely in your green bandanna Lillie, & so grown up now!

I have a labradoodle cousin in Canada.

Licks
Oscar x

Faya said...

Hello Lillie, it's always nice to look at your new pictures... Big Kiss, Faya

The Airechicks said...

Lillie:

Glad you had your green on ....
Green is a good color ....

Your friend from school ...Rusty...he's cute....Does Doofus know about him??

Hope your Mom had a great birthday !!

Liberty Doo Dah said...

Happy 11th 29th to your mum! Looks like you got to celebrate St. Paddy's day in style! I'm taking Obedience too! Woo!
AireEXCITED!
Liberty

Bogart H. Devil said...

Hey, tell your mom happy 29th from my mom...

You look awfully purty in that green bandana...

Love,
Bogart

Joe Stains said...

happy birthday to lillie's MOM!!!!!!!

Mom says she has pics of us in our bandanas coming soon!

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Lillie,
Your friend Rusty looks so cute!! He looks more like a poodle than a labrador though..

Liza said...

Lillie -

Happy bleated birthday to your mom - cut her some slack - my mom said she has been celebrating her 25th birthday about 8 times already!!

You look great in the bandana too!

Dory

Sunshade said...

What a goooood girl Lillie, and you look so good in your bandanna!!

Kudos to Kendra too!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade