This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Tagged by MY Tanner!

First of all- Here's Mr. Whiskers with an update about Lillie on day two with rt dislocated knee:
Today was a rough day for Lillie. She is using her hind right leg less and less. Most of the time she holds it up and walks on three legs. Mom is happy about that since she shouldn't be putting any pressure on her injured leg. Mom was concerned that she would try to go up and down the steps, but she seems to know that she isn't supposed to do that either. She finally is sleeping better. She had a rough couple of nights- as did mom! The vet called today to check on Lillie and stressed the importance of keeping Lillie quiet. She wanted to know how she was handling her pain. The pain pills don't seem to be helping much at this time. She is on Rimadyl. The vet said that she could prescrible something else if she needs it too. Right now it hasn't been too hard to keep Lillie quiet- you can tell she doesn't feel good. No more jumping on people or counter surfing. Mom cooked an entire dinner tonight with Lillie in the kitchen with NO jumping!! Hopefully with some much needed rest Lillie will get better very soon!

Tagged by Tanner:
Since I have a sore leg I am dictating this information to my secretary!
  1. If I were another kind of animal what would I be: A Teddy Bear!! I LOVE to snuggle and I am so furry and cute just like a fuzzy teddy bear!
  2. My most favorite song: Girls just wanna have fun. Cuz I LOVE to have fun!!
  3. If I could live anywhere in the world I would live: I like it where I live but I'd like to be able to travel all around the world and visit all my DWB friends. Maybe I'd get an RV so I could drive aroudn the country and live in all sorts of different places and then I could go pick up Tanner and take him with me and we could visit his Aunt Patty since her state is kind of close to my state on the map!
  4. If I were a famous movie star/personality I would be: a girl Scooby Doo because I am always getting myself into interesting situations and I LOVE to eat and I'm pretty good at solving mysteries too. Plus chasing ghosts is really hard work and the hooman pups love ghost stories.
  5. Since I'm not sure what question 5 was I will assume it would be who would you want to be a spokesperson for. I would like to be a spokesperson for the food channel because then I'd get to try out all those good foods that they make and I know that MY Tanner watches the food network! And I love WHATEVER Tanner loves!

    WHAT'S UPPPPPPPPPPPPP??????????????????????????????????(mom:It must be the pain medication)

6 comments:

Joe Stains said...

I told Tanner he can post a reply:

WHASTSSSSSSSSUUUUUUPPPPPPPPP Lillie face!! I Am so so sad that you are hurterest and it makes me very sad to hear this. I would buy you an RV if I knew what that was ok?

I LOVE YOU please feel betterest and don't have to have surgeries pleeease!

Molly the Airedale said...

We're going to keep our paws crossed for you, Lillie! We don't want you to hurt anymore!
Mitch says his food fits perfectly in his red bowl. He does eat twice a day! Me too!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Huskee and Hershey said...

Oh no... I am so sorry to hear that you have dislocated your knee, Lillie! It must be awfully painful.. Hope you feel better soon!

Faya said...

Oh my poor Lillie.... I hope you will feel better soon. Please listen to your mom and your vet.
Kisses, Faya

The Airechicks said...

Lillie:

So glad you're going to be better -unfortunate you are on keep quiet and still rest but soon it will be over and your Mom won't be serving you your meals in bed - please try to enjoy these quiet time and make the hoomans serve all your meals from the comfortable couch !!

Get well soon !!

Noah the Airedale said...

Hiya Lillie,
Mr Whiskers is doing a great job as your secretary. We hope you're feeling a little better. Best to try to keep still and do as the vet and your mum says.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy