This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Happy Birthday G-Man!!

Today is a very special day, and we are having a PAWTY!! I won't be able to be pawtying too hard because of my sore leg, (mom said NO dancing) but I wanted to take a minute and wish my favoritest hooman BOY pup, Jordan (or as we like to call him G-man) a VERY Happy Birthday. Can you help me by wishing him a Happy Birthday, too?

Jordan is "10" today. We are having a pawty tonight with our family! I can't wait. I told mom I'd be a real good girl cuz my leg is hurt and I promise I won't jump on my Grandma's or my Aunt Laurie OR my Uncle Bill. Mom is busy cleaning the house and getting ready. I sure hope she lets me and Mr. Whiskers have a small bitest of cake, and she is making ROAST BEEF!! I sure hope I can have a tastest of that too!! I know there will be lots of food, fun, and pressies. I can't wait!!!!

Thanks for stopping by!! Sorry for no pictures but stoopid blogger keeps giving me an error. I will post again later to let you know how the pawty went. Mom said I can post about my sore leg another time because it wouldn't be polite to take over Jordan's post when it is such a special day! Maybe you guys can come to the Pawty too! Mom would be suprised to see all of you and our house is big so everyone would fit!! What do you think?

Love, Lillie

22 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy birthday, Jordan g-man! They call my dad g-man too! We hope you have one terrific pawty!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

The Black and Tans. said...

Hello Lillie

We love to party! We are real party animals, what time is it starting?

Happy Birthday Jordan and Lillie be careful of your sore leg.

See you later

Molly and Taffy xx

Faya said...

Lillie help !!! I need your ee-mail address asap.... I have 2 but they are not vailable anymore....
Kisses, Faya

Faya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Faya said...

....and
Joyeux anniversaire cher Jordan...
Bisous (kisses), Faya

Faya said...

No Lillie it doen't work.....

Ok you want to know how you have to say "happy birthday" in
french
? Here we go :

Joyeux anniversaire

If you want to say "Happy Birthday dear XXX" :

Joyeux anniversaire cher XXXX : for a man
Joyeux anniversaire chère XXXX : for a woman

Lots of kisses for you and your humans dear Lillie !

Bogart H. Devil said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY G-MAN!!!! Hope it's the BESTEST ever!!!!!!!!!

Lillie - no dancing for you. Take care of yourself sweet girlie...

Love,
Bogart

Noah the Airedale said...

Hi Jordan, happy 10th birthday. Hope you have a great party.
Hey Lillie, hope you get some cake.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy

DogMom said...

Happy Birthday Jordan G-man! From G-dog and O-dog. Dogmom says we have a human pup named Jordan, but he's our Auntie Ann's human pup, not our dogmom's. Anypaws, his name is Jordan, too, but he's bigger than 10. He says he's a senior this year... whatever that means!

Have a great pawty! Wuf Ya - Gomer Opie and Dogmom!

T-man Angel said...

Happy Birthday G-man!! Anyone called G-man has to be very cool!!

Your friends,
T-man and CC-man

The Airechicks said...

Happy Birthday Jordan:

Have a GREAT pawty - show us all your pressies later....

Oh what kind of cake & ice cream...

Hope you had a wonderful day!

Sam I Am said...

Happy birthday, Jordan g-man! We hope that you get all the treats you bark for ..

Urban Smoothie Read said...

happy birthday 2 ur fren, jordan...

i hope ur sore leg won't ruined ur pawty mood...enjoy

Harry said...

A very happy birthday Jordan the G Man. I hope your birthday is superb and you get very spoiled! Your roast beef dinner sounds scrumptious!

Toodle pip,
Harry x

Deanna said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Joe Stains said...

happy birthday JORDAN! We hope he had a great birthday and we REALLY hope Lillie got some of that Roast Beef!!

Kirby said...

Happy 10th birthday Jordan! I hope the party was so fun!! Lillie, I hope you rested your leg, and didn't do anything crazy!!

Your pal,
Kirby

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Happy Birthday Jordan G-man. :)

Hope Lillie & Mr Whiskers got some cakes and yummy treats too

~ Girl girl

Huskee and Hershey said...

Happy Birthday to you Jordan aka G-man!! I hope you had a wonderful time!!!

Princess Patches said...

Happy, happy birthday, Jordan! Have a great pawty!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

Charlie - The Big Dog said...

Hi Lillie,

I just stopped in to say Hi. Happy Belated B'Day to G'Man - Hehehe, (G-Man - thats what we call my stupid human dad!)
I hope your leg is not so hurty anymores too!

Luv C$

Agatha and Archie said...

Hi Lillie! We hope the party was fun and Happy Birthday Jordan!! On no Lillie..you have a bum knee also? Is this a terrier thing? Our vet said it is in smalller terriers but you are a big kid! We are so sorry and KNOW exactly what you and your humans are going through!!! Archie doesn't have to have surgery.....yet....but if this keeps happening he will. The funny thing is he had bad pain in the leg which isn't as bad as the other! Go figure! Archie wants to know if you want to recuperate together!! He ordered a flat screen tv for his crate. Be good AND DON"T JUMP!!!!! Love Agatha and Archie(play this up...we can get great things out of this)