Since mom can only seem to focus on the things that I do that are "BAD", I thought I would focus on all the GOOD things I can do. Take this photo, for instance. I am good at guarding the refrigerator. No one is going to get past me! Plus, if they open the door to the fridge I will gladly inspect any kind of food OR beverage before they decide to eat or drink it! After all, it needs to be safe, doesn't it?
- Inspecting the dishes that are left in the sink. You know, someone has to make sure they are clean! If they aren't clean, I'll gladly assist in the washing, too.
- Cleaning off the counters. Two paws up and swoosh, swoosh. WALLA! Counter clean! (mom: and now I have to clean the floor!) This also includes the kitchen table, stove, and bathroom counter. I'm helpful in any room!
- Bugging Whiskers- need I say more? He loves it when I bug him. He's my brother! (Mr. Whiskers here- yeah right- I think Sunshade, Joey, and I could send Doofus, Stinky and Lillie MONSTER on vacation together- one way ticket, right?)
- Running away when mom says "come". Especially when I'm outside.
- Playing with Kendra and Jordan's stuffed animals. (mom: yeah, remember what you did to Sponge Bob?)
- Stealing ANYTHING you have and darting off quickly.
- Eating shoes. YUM. Shoes is my FAV food group.
- Hogging the bed, couch, or floor. Did I mention hogging the bed?
- Stealing food (Mom said its nice to share).
But best of all, I am GREAT at LOVING my hoomans! All of them- mom, dad, Kendra & Jordan. Mom took this picture of me, and if you can tell by my expression, I was in BIG trouble. I took a chip dip container out of the kitchen sink. I'd like to know what I did wrong? Those stoopid hoomans left chip dip in it. You can't waste chip dip, can you? After that, I tried to give mom a kiss but she'd have none of it- she said I was stinky like garlic.
Look at THIS picture. Do I really look like a BAD girl? Look at MY face, I am SO cute. WHO in the WorLd would get mad at that face? MOM?????????????????????
Thanks for stopping by and checking on me!
Lillie Valentine- MUAH-