This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog

Friday, January 12, 2007

Lillie's my name....trouble's my game

You may remember that I told you that since I can escape my crate, the hoomans have been locking me in the bathroom while they are gone at work.....Well, I have been busy re-finishing the cabinets. This is what I did today while they were gone. I managed to take the front right off the drawer. As you can see, I did a really good job. Mom wasn't too pleased with me, and I heard her and dad talking about bringing the "big" crate in for me. I think I may be in a little bit of trouble.......
That isn't the only thing I did that was bad....the other day, when Kendra was supposed to be watching me while Dad was in the shower, uhm.... I took his glasses and this is what I did to them......
Boy was he mad!! He tried to blame me for doing this. Mom stuck up for me though.....
She pointed out to Dad, that both she and Jordan wear glasses, and I haven't been able to eat their glasses. Mom further pointed out that she and Jordan put their glasses away where I can't get them when they aren't wearing them so I don't eat them. Uhum Dad, if you would have done the same then I wouldn't have been able to eat them. I may be looking for a new home so if anyone is interested in a cute Airedale puppy, I may be available. Tanner, do you think I could come live with you and Joey?? I'll be good, I promise!
Until next time.....
Trouble D, Lillie V

5 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

hahaha If Tanner won't come to you than you can go to Tanner! Good thinkin Lillie!

Hugs,
Maggie

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

I ate my dad's glasses too Lillie, but luckily he had a spare pair!

Licks
Oscar x

Faya said...

Faya did just the same.... and still doing some.... Good Luck to your mom and dad...Kiss from Faya's mom : VĂ©ronique

Joe Stains said...

lillie you wont believe this, but Tanner LOVES glasses too! you guys must be soul mates!!!

the doofus would LOVE it if you came here!

DogMom said...

Wow, Lillie! I ate my dogmom's glasses once when I first came to live with her. She said she needed new ones anyways!
Wuf Ya - Opie at dogsayeview

(PS. Gomer said if it doesn't smell like food, he won't eat it... I say, I'll try anything once! and twice if I liked it!)