This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog

Monday, November 20, 2006

My Family

Hi Everyone:
Mom is feeling more relaxed about this blog, so she said I could post. She thought it would be a good idea to introduce you to some of my family. I have a hooman sister, Kendra. She just turned into a teenager. She's great. She gives me treats, and lots of love. She likes to play soccer, and because of that, I have become pretty good at soccer too. I love to chase that black and white ball around! She takes excellent care of me when she gets home from school. I love ya, girl!

Then...there's Jordan. Now don't tell Kendra I said this, but Jordan is the bomb! He loves me almost as much as he loves his X-box. That is ALOT!! Right now, I get most of the attention, though cuz mom took the X-box away from him. If he plays too much X-box, he doesn't pay attention to me. I fixed that for him, though. I chewed those x-box controls so he and Kendra couldn't play anymore. That will teach them to leave stuff out for me to chew! Mom fixed me though and bought them a cordless control. Darn! Anyhow, right now the X-box is put away. Mom says there's more to life than X-box, but I think an 8 year old would beg to differ. Jordan gives me TONS of love. He lays by me and reads me stories. We just finished reading "Do reindeer really wear striped underwear?" Now we are reading a book about a collie. I follow Jordan around everywhere....just in case he drops something he's eating. Yum!

I have a doggy brother, Whiskers. He is an 11 year old blue heeler cross and he's as tall as me but weighs alot more. I also have a "baby" sister, Lillie. She's an 8 week old Airedale. I like her most of the time but don't let anyone know that. I don't want her to think she can just move in and take over. Then, there's Sox. Now Sox is a kitty. A big kitty. I have to compete for love with Kendra and this kitty. Kendra gets mad at me because I like to chase her around. Sometimes I wrestle her to the ground and put her in a head lock. Watch out kitty!

My hooman mom and dad take really good care of me. They give me lots of extra love because of this horrible disease called kidney disease (whatever that means). Whatever it is, I don't care- it gets me lots and lots of attention. I get special food because I won't ever eat what mom fixes me. She does these special dances around the kitchen when I eat. It is hilarious! I have never seen anything quite that funny. Sometimes I act picky just to see her make a fool out of herself. She even pays more attention to me than that little Lillie that just moved in!

If you have any questions for me, let me know. I would be more than happy to answer them! Until next time.........
Hugs,
Daisie

2 comments:

Sunshade said...

DAISIEEEEE!! Your family sounds wonderful, I think I want to move over!!! But I don't like babies, any chance you can send that little Lillie away?? You're right, don't let Lillie know that you actually like her... oh no no no!

Boy, you mean Jordan still loves you that much even after you chewed up his XBOX remote?? Come on, are you gonna lend him to me or what?

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

Sam Iam said...

Daisie~
You must be very happy with your humans,I know that they take good care of you ,it shows,You can always blame the X-box thing on the cat.sniff-sniff

Lot's of Lick's
Sam