This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog

Friday, July 25, 2008

BuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzED!

I can barely even get myself to talk about the following subject. You see, I am SO SO embawwessed about it. On Wednesday, MOM took me for a ride in the caw early in the morning. It was the SECOND trip to the Vet in less than ONE WEEK!!! Now, don't get me wrong, I LUV the vet, but I had NO IDEA what I was getting in to. So Mom dropped me off (tail wagging) and went to work. HOURS passed, and when she came to get me, I did not look the same. The reason why she dropped me off was she wanted the nice lady at the vet (the groomer) to "groom" me. I tried to tell that EVIL lady I did NOT need GROOMING, but she insisted. When mom picked me up she went all gaga over me, but I don't know why? I look AWFUL! I can't even post a picture of myself here. It would be like posing NEWD for PLAYDOG. I am so embawessed that I am going into hiding and I don't know if I ever will come out!

5 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Gee, Lillie! Is it really all that bad? It's too hot to wear a t-shirt cover-up! Fur does grow out pretty fast!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Joe Stains said...

omdog, now Tanner is sitting here YELLING that he can't wait to see you!! You better post a picture soon or I am going to have to stuff a sock in Tanner's mouth!

The Black and Tans. said...

Aaaaw don't be embarassed, we had our airecuts today and we do feel a lot lot cooler. Nobody will think you look funny, just a girl being very sensible and keeping cool.
Have a good weekend.
Molly and Taffy

Harry said...

Erm, just how naked are you Lillie?! It does sund a little embarrassing.

Toodle pip
Harry x

Noah the Airedale said...

Please please post a picture Lillie. I bet you look great.

Noah xx